Today is !!Beer Panchami!!
When the sun is in Vrishabh Rashi and the heat is in full form, every year this
festival is celebrated with great pomp and splendour!
The auspicious time for celebration is today from 6pm to 12
On this day, friends gather together either at home or at any other place and
drink and buy others beers as well. This will ensure that for the next year
there will be no kich-kich from your wife for the rest of the year!
Those who don't drink, but are troubled by the wife's kich-kich, need to
sponsor 9 beers for their friends, and they will find their problems go away,
just by eating the snacks!
Note: there are no religious barriers to sponsoring others beer!
How to celebrate Beer Panchami:
1. In the evening, take a shower and wear comfortable clothes and turn on the
2. At the appointed hour, at the auspicious place, put on bhajans like
"Munni badnaam huyi" on CD or your music streaming
3. Take out the required quantity of beer from the fridge and arrange it neatly
on the table.
4. For prasadam, arrange for some mixture, fried cashew nuts, daal mot
5. In eastern and southern parts of India, fried fish is also used as prasadam.
If nothing is available, even plain papad can be used for the
6. Pour the beer carefully into the glass, but make sure you don't drop any
foam on the table.
The table has to be cleaned by your wife and it is forbidden that, you make her
unhappy even a bit on this auspicious day!
V Respectfully and based on your capacity, one, two, three, four, five glasses
of beer can be consumed.
Keep drinking until your wife's face turns red.
Please circulate this knowledge to all your groups and you will benefit from